Alicia brings a clinical perspective to our leadership team. Originally trained as a Nurse, she has clinical experience working in acute, primary and community care and has over 20 years’ experience in healthcare service delivery, design, and eHealth design, configuration and implementation gained on a range of high-profile IT projects both in Australia and in the UK. These ranged from Patient Administration Systems through to full Electronic Medical Records systems and include national, state-wide and local summary records systems. She has led and facilitated stakeholder engagement and change management activities at federal, state and organisational level in the public and private sector. Alicia has provided consulting and strategic advisory services in eHealth to a variety of clients in the public and private sector across Australia.
Alicia’s experience includes:
- ICT and eHealth Strategic Plans – assignments for SLHD, SWS LHD, IS LHD, Sydney Adventist and others
- Led on the eHealth NSW Maternity Systems Options review
- Led eHealth NSW Specialist Outpatients Services Optimisation Scoping Review
- Led gap analysis and neonatal requirements definition for eHealth NSW Electronic Record for Intensive Care
- Consulting to the PCEHR Change and Adoption team at NEHTA as an account manager liaising with private hospital and health insurance organisations, their peak bodies and the Federal Department of Health regarding eHealth adoption.
As a Managing Director, she uses her expertise in Digital Health to identify opportunities and build client relationships as well as source talented consultants for The Checkley Group and our clients. She oversees implementation teams and consulting engagements.